If you would like to eat out during your stay we would stongly recommend you book local restaurants as they are so popular:
- The Pheasant Inn ( 6 minutes walk from Link House) has now reopened after undergoing refurbishment. To book a table you can either email: [email protected] or
Telephone: 01768 776234 or book online via their website at www.inncollectiongroup.com/pheasant-inn.
- A few minutes away by car or a 20 minute walk is The Lakes Distillery (017687 88850)
- The Sun at Bassenthwaite ( 017687 76439) or
- The De Brito Craig's Wheatsheaf Inn in Embleton (017687 76416).
- Bassenthwaite Lake Station Cafe is a few minutes walk from Link House - dine in a refurbished train carriage next to the Silver Meadows Nature Reserve please see bassenthwaitelakestation.com for more information
There are also many choices in Keswick and Cockermouth. Please check out Trip Advisor for the best recommendations and most up to date information.
The other highly rated restaurants in Cockermouth include
- The Honest Lawyer 01900 824888,
- The Castle Bar 01900 829904 or
- Blocks Steakhouse 01900 823654.
They all have menus available online. We would definitely recommend booking as far in advance as you can.